Off We Go!
- 48 Hours in Bangkok
- A Tour of Three Royal Capitals – Mandalay, Myanmar
- Off We Go!
- ANA Flight NH1011 – Chicago-ORD to Tokyo-NRT – B777-300ER
- Let’s Go: Yangon, Myanmar
- KAL Lounge Review – Tokyo Nartia-NRT Terminal 1
- Shwedagon Pagoda + Surrounding Area
- A Ride on the Circle Train – Yangon, Myanmar
- Let’s SEE: Yangon, Myanmar
- How-to: Booking a Train Ticket on Myanmar Railways
- Myanmar Railways Train # 3(Up): Yangon to Mandalay
- Let’s Go: Mandalay, Myanmar
- Video: Myanmar Railways Train # 3(Up): Yangon to Mandalay
- Bangkok Airways Flight # PG 710 Mandalay-MDL to Bangkok-BKK
- Mandalay Palace
- ANA Flight NH 913 – Tokyo-NRT to Yangon-RGN – B767-300
- Irrawaddy River Cruise: Mandalay to Bagan, Myanmar
- Let’s Go: Bagan, Myanmar
- Renting E-Bikes in Bagan, Myanmar
- Let’s Go: Inle Lake
- Asian Wings Airways # YJ 881: Bagan-NYU to Heho-HEH, Myanmar
- Around Inle Lake, Myanmar: Part 1
- Around Inle Lake, Myanmar: Part 2 – Indein
- Inle Resort & Spa: Photo Gallery and Review – Inle Lake, Myanmar
- Air KBZ Flight # 266 Heho-HEH to Mandalay-MDL
- Traveling to Myanmar Using Miles and Points
Jeffrey and I have packed our bags + stocked up on malaria prevention pills… we’re off to the see Southeast Asia!
We’ve just embarked on a round-the-world journey where we’ll be home-basing in cities around the world to get a feel for life as a local. We’ll be sharing our experiences — the once-in-a-lifetime moments + some of the mundane, every day ones, too — here on our blog and we’ll continue to share travel deals + tips on how to travel for FREE (or really, really cheap).
A little while ago, we found that searching for deals online coupled with some strategic planning could help us get around the world for free. But, since most people don’t know that (and we think if they did, they just might travel more), we want to share our travel experiences in the hopes that you, too, will take advantage of all there is to see and do in this great big world of ours!
Travel has taught us many things about the world we live in and more about each other, so we’re eager to see where this globe-trotting take us!
We hope you’ll follow along with our adventures here as we create a diary of sorts from our trips. Don’t forget that we’ll be Instagramming each day, too, at instagram.com/weekend_blitz.
Come wander with us!