Starwood September 2014 Promo “Tap Into Luxury” Win up to 250k Starpoints
Starwood is running a mini-promo during September 2014. Since this is more of an instant win game, no hotel stays are necessary; you just need to log in to website every day for a chance to win.
Until September 30, 2014, you can enter 2x per day to win one of the following instant prizes:
- One of 195 Free Night Awards: Valid at at a Category 1-5 Starwood property
- One of 390 Starpoints Awards: Either 500 Starpoints, 1,000 Starpoints, or 5,000 Starpoint
- One of 156 iTunes gift cards: Value of $50
- One of 975 Ticketmaster Cash Code certificates: $50 value
Additionally, every time you play, you are given 1 entry to the grand prize:
- 1 Grand Prize winner will be award 250,000 Starpoints
How to Get It
- Register in the SPG program if you are not already a member
- Head to the Starwood promo site: Starwood “Tap Into Luxury”
- Enter you SPG number, email and click “Go”
- Select you “getaway style.” As far as I know, this has no effect on your chances of winning –> “Next”
- “Click to Spin” –> “See If You’ve Won”
- You’ll then see a screen highlighting one of their flagship properties (don’t forget this promotion is all about marketing properties they think you would like) –> click “See If You’ve Won”
- This is where a prize would be displayed:
- Click “Spin Again” once more (you can enter 2x per day max) to enter again.
- Canadians must prove their worthiness: “If a potential Grand Prize winner is a resident of Canada, he or she must successfully answer a mathematical skill-testing question. Failure to successfully answer the question as stated will cause the prize to be forfeited.”
- Full T&Cs can be found here: SPG “Tap Into Luxury” Terms and Conditions
- All of the instant win Starwood prizes will be available within 3 weeks of September 30, 2014: “Award will be available in the SPG member’s account within three (3) weeks from the Game Period end date.”
- The iTunes gift cards will be delivered within 4 weeks of Sep 30: “Gift Card will be fulfilled by mail within four (4) weeks from Game Period end date.”
- The Ticketmaster cash codes will be emailed immediately: “Cash Code will be fulfilled via immediate confirmation email upon winning.”
BOTTOM LINE: There’s nothing amazing about this promotion, but I like free stuff– so why not enter? Despite your odds of winning being pretty slim, it only takes about 15 seconds a day.