Club Carlson Spring/Summer 2015 Promo: 3x Points on Stays
Don’t miss out on Club Carlson’s Spring/Summer 2015 promo, “Triple Points Time”:
From April 6 – June 28, 2015, you’ll earn:
- 3x the Club Carlson Gold Points typically earned (an additional 40 points/dollar spent)
- 1,000 bonus Club Carlson Gold Points for booking with the mobile app
…With no limits to the amount of points earned!
How to Get It
- Register here Club Carlson: “Triple Points Time” by June 27 or before checkout of your first eligible stay.
- Book your Club Carlson stays, remembering to use their mobile app for each booking to ensure an additional 1,000 bonus points are earned.
- Check back within a few days after completing your stay to verify that your points were posted.
In all, this is a pretty slick promotion. Here’s a sample booking based upon a 2 night stay at a rate of $89 which shows what you stand to gain:
Here’s the calculation for those that have the Club Carlson credit card; Gold Elite level is highlighted because all Club Carlson credit card holders are automatically upgraded to this level:
Here’s a scenario where a Club Carlson Credit Card holder books a 1-night stay at $69 and earns 91.5x points per $ spent!
How much do you stand to gain from this promo? Is it worth it to switch stays over to Club Carlson? We can help you decide! Simply input a few details on your sample stay and we’ll do all of the work, telling you how many points you stand to gain and how far those points will get you in terms of a free night redemption.
- As always, “Promotion is valid for Eligible Stays” only.
- Promotion is valid between January 12, 2015 and March 29, 2015.
- Award stays are not valid: “Stays or nights paid for by redeeming Gold Points or by using Points + Cash are not eligible for this Promotion”.
- There is no limit to the amount of Bonus Gold points that can be earned via this promotion.
- The “Bonus Award Nights – When you redeem Gold Points for 2 or more consecutive Award Nights, your last night is free” deal for Club Carlson credit card holders goes away June 1, 2015.
BOTTOM LINE: This is a very lucrative promotion for the Spring/Summer season when most brands scale back on promotions as it’s busy travel season and they typically don’t need to incentivize people. The earning amounts (especially for those with the Club Carlson credit card) are unrivaled–just don’t forget that the last night free benefit on the Club Carlson card is going away June 1, 2015.