Blog Giveaway: Free Thai Airways Royal First Class Amenity Kit
It’s been a while since we’ve hosted a blog giveaway, so we’re at it again! This time, we’re giving away a Thai Airways Royal First Class Amenity Kit made by RIMOWA. One of our favorite parts about getting to travel in First Class is getting to see what’s in our Amenity Kit – it’s like being a kid on Christmas morning! And, Thai Airways, who partners with RIMOWA, is one of our favorites, so we wanted to share the sparkle with you!
This amenity kit is made by world-renowned luggage brand RIMOWA and includes eau de cologne, body lotion, lip balm, comb & brush, comfort socks, earplugs, eyeshade, toothbrush, toothpaste and mouthwash. And, this kit has been honored with two awards by “TravelPlus Airline Amenity Bag Awards”: The TravelPlus Readers Award for Most Innovative Bag Design (Gold) and the Best First Class Unisex Amenity Bag/Kit (Silver).
The winner of this giveaway will be picked and notified by email one week from today – on Friday, November 28. There are many ways to enter; see below:
Check out a few of our Thai Airways and other airlines trip reports:
- Thai Airways A380 Royal First Class – TG 921 Frankfurt-FRA to Bangkok-BKK
- Thai Airways B772 Royal Silk Class – TG 431 Bangkok-BKK to Denpasar, Bali-DPS
- Thai Airways Royal First Lounge and Royal Orchid Spa – Bangkok-BKK
- Lufthansa Boeing 747 First Class – New York JFK to Frankfurt FRA (LH 405)
- Air France Business Class Review – AF #9 JFK-CDG