Starwood Fall 2013 Promo: “SPG Take Two”
Don’t miss out on Starwood’s “SPG Take Two” promo for the Fall/Winter of 2013:
– Earn 2x Starpoints between Sep 1 & Dec 15, 2013.
– Effectively get 500 extra Starpoints/night by earning a 2,500 Starpoints bonus on your 5th, 10th, 15th and 20th eligible night.
How to Get It
- Register here: “SPG Take Two” by October 31, 2013
- For the 2x Starpoints promo, simply stay at SPG Hotels between Sep 1 & Dec 15. For the 500/night, you’ll have to make sure you hit that 5th night.
- Check your account within 2-4 weeks of completing the stay, your points should be there!
- There’s a list of about 150 properties worldwide that aren’t participating in the promo: full list available here.
- Must be on an eligible night and rate (i.e., 3rd party bookings don’t qualify).
- “Award stays and Cash & Point stays are not eligible earning stays for this promotion.”
- Make sure to stay in 5 night increments! If you’re at 9 nights on Dec 15, you’ll be missing out on a full 2,500 by not staying that 10th night.
BOTTOM LINE: A pretty solid deal from Starwood– not the best ever, but I’ll take it. Great opportunity to earn a minimum of 15k extra Starpoints over the next few months.
Featured image source: https://www.spgpromos.com/taketwo/?action=main.comingsoon&language=en_us