Blitz Deal: Marriott Rewards Fall 2014 MegaBonus Promotion up to 55k Points
Don’t miss out on Marriott Reward’s Fall 2014 promo “Marriott Rewards MegaBonus”:
You’ll have to login to your Marriott account and head to the MegaBonus page to see your personalized offer. Here are a few of the offers you may get, all running from September 15 to January 15, 2015:
- Earn 2x points after the 2nd paid stay; up to 25,000 bonus points — **most common**
- Earn 2,500 bonus points with every paid stay; up to 25,000 bonus points
- Earn 25,000 bonus points after 12 paid nights, plus an additional 5,000 bonus points after 18 paid nights; up to 30,000 bonus points
- Earn 25,000 bonus points after 15 paid nights, plus an additional 15,000 bonus points after 20 paid nights; up to 40,000 bonus points
- Earn 35,000 bonus points after 20 paid nights, plus an additional 15,000 bonus points after 25 paid nights; up to 50,000 bonus points
- Earn 35,000 bonus points after 20 paid nights, plus an additional 2,000 bonus for every additional paid night; up to 55,000 bonus points
HELP! I don’t like my targeted promo!: There have been some reports on Flyertalk (link here) that people have called in to Marriott support (Marriott Rewards Customer Support at 888-MARRIOTT) and successfully had a customer representative change their promotion. Your experience may vary, but it’s worth shot if you’re unhappy with your promo.
How to Get It
- Login to view your offer and register here: Marriott Rewards Promo Center by November 15, 2014
- Make sure to read the T&Cs of your individual promotion and book your stays at Marriott properties between Sep 15 and Jan 15, 2015.
- Bonus points will post to your account within 3 – 5 business days of completing the requirements.
HELP! I don’t see a promotion in my Marriott Rewards account!: No problem, this is a glitch that has been admitted to by Marriott. If you don’t see that you are eligible for a promotion, just call 801-468-4000 or 800-450-4442 and ask to be assigned one of the offers.
- For my promo, which is also the most common, the first promo of 2x bonus points only starts after the 2nd paid stay during the promo period
- You must stay at “participating properties” although there is not yet a list of these properties.
BOTTOM LINE: This is basically the identical promotion that Marriott ran most recently in Summer 2014 and both are notably much worse than the last 6+ Marriott promotions (they’ve been running the “MegaBonus” for too long to remember). The mid-tier Marriott properties require 20k-30k points for a free night, so this promo will, at best, yield enough for 1 – 1.5 free nights–pretty weak promo that I’ll personally be skipping.
What promo were you offered?