Deal Blitz Alert: 8,000 Bonus Hyatt Gold Passport Points
Hyatt has just announced a promo – not sure if it’s targeted or if everyone can opt in:
For every 1 night, you’ll get 2,000 Hyatt points, up to a max of 8,000 (4 nights worth).
How to Get It
- The more I research it, it does look like this is a targeted offer since I got an email saying “You are registered to earn 2,000 bonus points for each of your next four eligible stays….” So I would recommend emailing email@example.com, reference the offer and ask if you can participate.
- Wait on confirmation (and please report back with your results!)
- Book at least 1 night at Hyatt hotels between now and September 30
- An extra 2,000 points will post to your account within 1 – 2 business days of the 1st night
- This promo is based on paid nights, so no need to frantically switch hotels everyday like the Marriott promo.
BOTTOM LINE: While the current Marriott promo is better, it has a very low cap (2 free nights). This Hyatt promo also has a rather low cap of 4 nights so you might be able to take advantage of both bonuses.
Full Terms & Conditions:
You must be a recipient of this email to participate in this offer. Members will receive 2,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points on each of their first four (4) eligible stays from June 27, 2013 through September 30, 2013. A maximum of 8,000 bonus points may be earned, regardless of the number of stays completed during the promotional period. For the purpose of this Offer, an “Eligible Stay” shall be defined as one (1) or more consecutive eligible nights at any participating Hyatt hotel or resort, excluding M life resorts. Award nights shall not constitute an eligible night. Hyatt Gold Passport members will only receive eligible stay credit for their room, regardless of the number of paid rooms. Members must provide their Hyatt Gold Passport membership number at the time of check-in and choose points or miles for their stay. Hyatt Gold Passport will automatically track Eligible Stays when members provide their Hyatt Gold Passport membership number. Hyatt Gold Passport reserves the right to alter or withdraw this promotion at any time without notice. This promotion is subject to the complete Terms and Conditions of the Hyatt Gold Passport program. For complete program terms and conditions, visit goldpassport.com. Promotional blackout periods may apply due to seasonal periods or special events, and normal arrival/departure restrictions apply. Hyatt Hotels & Resorts® encompasses hotels managed, franchised or leased by subsidiaries and affiliates of Hyatt Hotels Corporation. The trademarks Hyatt®, Hyatt Hotels & Resorts®, Park Hyatt®, Andaz®, Grand Hyatt®, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt Place®, Hyatt House®, Hyatt Residence Club™ resort, Hyatt Gold Passport®, and related marks are trademarks of Hyatt Corporation and its affiliates. ©2013 Hyatt Corporation. All rights reserved.