Blitz Deal: Amtrak “Double Days” Fall Promo (2x Points)
Amtrak’s fall 2013 promotion is in full swing– don’t miss out on getting closer to those rewards:
Earn 2x the Amtrak Guest Rewards Points on all travel during September & October. Normal earning rate is $1 spend = 2 points, now $1 spend = 4 points.
How to Get It:
- Register here: Amtrak Double Days no later than October 31
- All trips taken between September 9 and October 31 will qualify for bonus
- Extra points are posting at the same time as normal points (about 3-5 days after end of trip)
- “Limit of two qualifying one-way trips per day.”
- Amtrak has some great value awards available, check out our 14 hour trip in a sleeper cabin for just 15k points: Amtrak Silver Meteor 98 Roomette – Charleston to New York Penn Station
- For as little as 2k points, you can upgrade from Coach –> Business or from Business –> First (on the high-speed Acela) by redeeming AGR points for upgrade vouchers.
BOTTOM LINE: Good promo to help rack up those Amtrak points!