Hurry Before Jan 11: Get Free Hilton Diamond Status in Less than 3 Minutes
Here’s how I got Hilton Diamond Status through March 2017 in less than 3 minutes with little effort:
Hilton, Hyatt, and other hotel chains have been on a status-match spree lately. Hyatt was all over Twitter offering to status match other top tier elites to Hyatt Diamond, and now Hilton has a similar offer. This is presumably in the wake of the announcement that Starwood is being sold to Marriott. The diehard Starwood elite members quickly took to social media to voice their discontent with being folded into Marriott, and this discontentment has given the competition a chance to capitalize and offer status matches in the hopes of converting other programs’ most loyal guests.
Of the benefits that Hilton Diamond status will earn you, these are probably the best:
- A complimentary continental breakfast for you and up to one additional guest registered to the same room each day of your stay
- Executive Floor Lounge Access (available at select properties)
- Space-available upgrade to a preferred room
- Late check-out
- 50% bonus on all the HHonors Base Points you earn.
- 48-hour room guarantee
- Complimentary in-room and lobby Premium Internet access
WHAT STATUS CAN I GET?
While there are no guarantees, here’s what you can expect to be matched to:
Marriott Platinum Elite
IHG Platinum Elite
IHG Spire Elite
Le Club Accor Platinum
Kimpton Inner Circle
IHG Gold Elite
HOW TO GET IT
The status match was an insanely easy process:
- Go to https://hhonormystatus.hiltonapps.com/
- Enter your info:
- Select what program you’re matching from:
- Upload a screenshot of your current status:
Here’s what I used:
- Wait up to a few days. I sent mine at 3:54 pm and heard back by 8:02 am the following day! Not bad in terms of responsiveness!
If for some reason the status match website is down or not working (https://hhonormystatus.hiltonapps.com/), you can also try applying via email. This is the method I used a few weeks ago:
- Send an email to HHonorMyStatus@hilton.com.
- Include your Hilton HHonors number.
- Also include a screenshot of your current status.
I am writing in to see if you are able to provide a status match to Hilton Diamond. My Hilton HHonors # is 914xxxxxx.
I have top tier status with both Hyatt and Starwood and I am looking to make a change in travel patterns for 2016.
Here is evidence of my Hyatt Diamond status:
Here is evidence of my Starwood Platinum status:
Please let me know if you require any additional information. I look forward to staying with Hilton in 2016!
Hilton HHonors # is 914xxxxxx
If matched successfully, the status will be valid until March 2017. I was matched in less than 24 hours and used my Hilton Diamond status the very next day, which got us upgraded to a better room with lounge access at the Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino.
BOTTOM LINE: If you have any other status with another hotel loyalty program, give this a shot. If you match successfully, you’re be able to get free breakfast when staying at Hilton properties and earn 50% more points.