Deal Blitz: Hyatt Fall 2014 Promo (up to 50k bonus points) *Targeted*
Hyatt Gold Passport has announced a Fall 2014 promo that seems to be targeted, if you’re eligible you should receive an email:
For every 5 nights, you’ll get a one-time bonus, up to a max of 50,000 points –if you stay all 20 nights. If you’re able to max out the promotion and earn the full 50k points that’ll be enough for almost 2 nights at the Park Hyatt Maldives (pictured at the top). Here’s the earning chart:
How to Get It:
- You can attempt to register here: Hyatt Fall 2014 Promo no later than November 30
- Book at least 5 nights at Hyatt hotels between September 1 and November 30
- An extra 5,000, 10,000, 15,000 and then 20,000 points will post to your account within 2 – 3 weeks of the 5th, 10th, 15th and then 20th night, respectively
I tried to register:
But got this message:
- This promo is based on paid nights, so no need to frantically switch hotels everyday like some Marriott or Starwood promos.
- Standard award nights do not count towards this promo but Cash + Points awards are eligible.
- Nights at MGM M life properties in Las Vegas are not eligible for this promo: “except that nights at M life resorts do not count as Eligible Nights under this offer” (more info on that partnership here)
BOTTOM LINE: This is a great offer (if Hyatt lets you participate) that could net up to 2,500 bonus points per night if you max it out. No targeted email? Go ahead and try signing up and see if you’re included: Hyatt Fall 2014 Promo