Deal Blitz Alert: Marriott Rewards Unexpected Bonus 2013
Don’t miss out on Marriott’s awesome promo “Marriott Rewards Unexpected Bonus 2013”:
For every two stays, you’ll get one free night in a Category 1 – 5 hotel (improvement over normal Category 4 maximum). You can earn a max of 2 free nights, so just 4 hotel stays will get you there.
How to Get It
- Register here: Marriott Rewards Promo Center by July 31, 2013
- Book at least 2 stays at Marriotts between now and September 2, 2013
- A free night certificate will post to your account within 1 – 2 business days of the 2nd stay
- The deal requires 2 paid “stays” for a free night, that is every check in/check out will qualify. If you want to maximize the deal, just make sure you only have 1 night stays. Marriott has properties blanketing the US, so you’ll likely find another close by. You might be inconvenienced by having to split up a 2 or 3 night stay in separate hotels, but it’s a small price to pay for getting free nights.
- The free nights will be valid for 12 months from the date they’re issued.
- The certificates are much easier to use than points: i.e., slim/no blackout dates, valid for any Category 5 room, anytime. So, save these for a rainy day. I recently used mine for a last minute New Year’s Eve redemption in downtown Charlotte at a nearly sold out Marriott Courtyard. Rates were $229+, but free to me!
BOTTOM LINE: This great deal is essentially a “Buy 2, Get 1 Free” promo on Marriott nights. Best part is now free nights qualify for up to a Category 5 stay which routinely go for $250+/night.