Cheap flights to Iguazu Falls, Brazil/Argentina ~$500 Jan, Feb, March 2015
As reported here on The Travel Trickster, you can find some seriously cheap flights from New York-JFK or Miami-MIA and Iguazu Falls-IGU:
Book flights from New York-JFK or Miami-MIA to Iguazu Falls-IGU for as low as $474 to $524 for travel in January, February or March 2015.
How to Get It
- Head to ITA Matrix Airfare Search
- Use the “See calendar of lowest fares” search functionality and enter a date range of something like 1-8 days, 3-10 days, or 5-12 days etc….
- This search will return a calendar of possible departure dates:
- When you click on a date you’ll be prompted to select the trip length:
- Once you’ve selected your travel dates, click through to the next screen to see all available flights at that price:
- Unfortunately you cannot book directly from ITA Matrix but now that you’ve found specific travel dates that are valid, head to either Kayak, Orbitz or Expedia to perform a search with the specific travel dates that you honed in on above.
- Select your flights are you should be all set to book directly from Kayak, Orbitz or Expedia.
- Some people have reported being able to price in a stopover in one of the typical connecting cities such as Lima-LIM, Santiago-SCL etc…
- A few of the booking sites will give you a cancelation window of up to 36 hours, consider booking today before the fares disappear and then canceling tomorrow if you must.
BOTTOM LINE: This is a great deal to Brazil for the Spring 2015, don’t forget that US citizens will need a visa to visit Brazil.