Blitz Deal: Marriott Fall 2013 Promotion “MegaBonus”
Don’t miss out on Marriott Reward’s great (but predictable) Fall promo “Marriott Rewards MegaBonus Bonus 2013”:
For every two stays, you’ll get one free night in a Category 1 – 5 hotel (improvement over normal Category 4 maximum). You can earn a max of 2 free nights, so just 4 hotel stays will get you there. This is now the 3rd or 4th time in a row Marriott has run the same bonus.
How to Get It
- Register here: Marriott Rewards Promo Center by November 15, 2013
- Book at least 2 stays at Marriotts between September 2, 2013 and January 15, 2014
- A free night certificate (Cat 1 – 5) will post to your account within 1 – 2 business days of the 2nd stay
- The deal requires 2 paid “stays” for a free night, that is every check in/check out will qualify. If you want to maximize the deal, just make sure you only have 1 night stays. Marriott has properties blanketing the US, so you’ll likely find another close by. You might be inconvenienced by having to split up a 2 or 3 night stay in separate hotels, but it’s a small price to pay for getting free nights.
- The free nights will be valid for 12 months from the date they’re issued.
- The certificates are much easier to use than points: i.e., slim/no blackout dates, valid for any Category 5 room, anytime. So, save these for a rainy day. I’ve used mine in the past for a last minute New Year’s Eve redemption in downtown Charlotte at a nearly sold out Marriott Courtyard. Rates were $229+, but free to me!
BOTTOM LINE: This great deal is essentially a “Buy 2, Get 1 Free” promo on Marriott nights. Best part is now free nights qualify for up to a Category 5 stay which routinely go for $250+/night. While it’s neither new or exciting, since Marriott run this same promo frequently, it’s a solid bonus that makes us non-Marriott people switch for a few nights.